Hi guys! I am going to keep today short and sweet.
If you guys have seen this post, then you know that I am a huge fan of Simple Mills. They are a great healthy alternative to some of our most loved dishes. The best part, is that all of their mixes are absolutely delicious and Colton approved!!
The first time I made this dish I was shocked as to how scrumptious it was. I loved it served warm with just a little bit of butter! I plan on making this for family members this year, as well as having a loaf ready at our home Christmas morning. There is nothing better than opening up gifts with Hot Cocoa and something comforting like warm bread. I love the idea of Banana Bread for Christmas morning because it’s not so sweet that it will make your stomach hurt but it still makes your heart just as happy.
This bread is Gluten Free, Dairy Free and Paleo Friendly 🙂
You can find Simple Mills at Whole Foods or you can buy it from Amazon!
- 1 Simple Mills Banana Bread Box
- 3 Eggs
- 2 TBS Coconut Oil
- 1/2 Cup Water
- 1 Banana
- 1/4 Cup Crumbled Pecans
- Preheat Oven to 325 degrees.
- In a large bowl, lightly mash the banana. You want it to stay kind of clumpy. Once mashed, at and whisk together the eggs, oil and water.
- Add in the Simple Mills mix and pecans. Whisk until well blended.
- Pour batter into a lightly greased 8×4 loaf pan.
- Bake 30 minutes. Then, loosely cover the pan with foil and bake for an additional 25-30 minutes.
- Cool for 10 minutes before removing bread from the pan.
Three more sleeps until Christmas!