Outfit Details – Suede NYC Jacket : Nordstrom | White Tank : Nordstrom | AG Jeans : Nordstrom | Steve Madden OTK Boots : Nordstrom | Ray Bans : Nordstrom | Stila Lip Stain (Share Aria) : Nordstrom | Palm Tree Phone Case : Nordstrom (on sale) | Rebecca Minkoff Purse : Nordstrom
How was everyone’s weekend? I have to say, ours was pretty good! Friday we went out with a bunch of friends, and had a little bit too much fun, to say the least!! Saturday I finally got my hair done (I go to Iris Studio off of Westheimer, ask for Eddie!) and went to Kirby Ice House to watch a little bit of college football, before heading out to a really sweet date night. We went the Cru and sat outside because it was just so nice out. We had a few wine flights and ended the evening with the chocolate fondue! Colton and I’s schedules have been a little opposite recently, so I loved getting to spend that one on one time with him.
Sunday, we woke up early, went to shoot a few looks, and had the most amazing brunch at State of Grace (go and get the beignets!). Then I spent about four hours completely organizing my closet before spending the evening at my moms, catching up with her.
All around, it was a really, really nice weekend!
With Christmas coming up, I have really been trying to not impulse buy, but when I saw this NYC Moto Suede Jacket in person, I literally fell in love. I was at Nordstrom’s with my friend and little sister, helping them shop, with literally zero intention to get anything. I had seen this jacket a few times online, but brushed it off for different reasons. I just didn’t think I needed it, but after seeing it and trying it on, I couldn’t imagine going home without it. Like, I knew I would majorly regret, not getting it. Especially since it is selling out so fast! This jacket comes in like 7 colors, but this baby blue one is by far my favorite. It’s just so soft and honestly just feels so luxurious. If you are wanting a hot item to spice up your wardrobe or are looking for an awesome Christmas gift, then this jacket is it!
Any who, I kind of wanted to touch base on something. I get a lot of questions as to why I shop at Nordstrom’s as much as I do, as opposed to other stores. With Christmas coming up and since I am in the middle of building my gift guides, I wanted to explain why. First off, I swear & I promise, I do shop at other stores (I actually prefer to shop local) – lol but the truth is, Nordstrom’s is just my favorite.
- I live like really close to Nordstrom’s…. so it is super convenient for me.
- They restock items (quickly) and as fast as the can. This is a big deal for me when it comes to the blog because it’s the absolute worst when I buy an item to share with you all and it goes out of stock. It’s just a huge let down. I link similar items, but we all know it’s just not the same.
- They have all different price points. From extremely affordable high quality pieces, to really expensive luxury items. They really have something for everyone and everyone’s budget.
- They have the BEST customer service. They truly bend over backwards to make their customers happy. A long time ago, I had bought Colton a Burberry watch from there and after two years, the watch ended up breaking. When we brought it back to Nordstrom’s to ask about it, with out even the slightest bit of hesitation, they gave us a brand new watch. I mean, they still looked up my account to verify my purchase, but still!
- It’s always clean and organized. When I go to a Dillard’s or a Macy’s, I get very over whelmed, very fast. Not Nordstrom’s though. They have a very sleek and clutter-less layout that lets me shop at ease. They also have the most on-trend items.
- They carry all of my favorite brands and always have killer sales. I mean, you honestly just can’t beat their sales. Most of my highest quality items have been from Nordstrom’s during their sales. I’m talking my Tory Burch Boots, Manolo Blahniks, winter coats, purses and more.
So there, lol, I hope this cleared up come questions. What is your favorite store to shop at?!