As of last week, it is officially summertime. Even though, I personally feel like summer began in June. Maybe even late May! It’s just, when it’s 95 degrees+ outside, that counts as summer my book!
So even though “my summer” has started off pretty great (to say the least!), there are still a few things on my bucket list that I would like to do before summers goes.
- Host a Sunday dinner for friends. Preferably outside if it’s not too hot!
- Make my way to New Orleans for the Red Dress Run and to visit my bf Annie Boo.
- Have a full on pool day one Saturday before the water starts to get to warm. I want to have a ton of people over and just grill and drink by the pool all day long! Maybe even have a few Margarita Popsicles while we’re at it 😉
- Pick a venue (& location!) for our wedding. We’re really in between three big options (large black tie, small & intimate, or destination) If you have suggestions, help me!
- Host a Birthday Party for Life to Lauren!! I can’t believe it’s almost been a year & I really want to do something fun for it,
- Go on one more beach get away. The sand is calling my name!
- Try to start getting back into my early morning workouts. There is just something about getting up early for a sweat session that I love.
- Declutter the apartment and get rid of things that truly just take up space. I am in a serious redecorating mood and I am thinking about starting a IG page to sell a ton of decor on. Thoughts?
- Visit one of my best friends Haley, in Los Angeles. I missed the girls trip in June so I really want to make this one work!
- Try a few new brunch places around the city! So far I’m looking at a few on this list!
SHOP MORE DENIM SHIRT DRESSES