Happy Halloween Weekend Friends!!
I literally cannot believe it is almost November, like where has this year gone?! The past few months have just been completely flying by. I walked into Marshall’s two weeks ago and it was flooded with Christmas decorations. Which don’t get me wrong, I LOVE Christmas, but at the same time, give the other Holidays a chance too – lol!
This weekend, Colton and I are headed out of town and unfortunately will not be able to really partake in any crazy Halloween fun. Which really makes me sad because I love Halloween so much (like love it) but I know this weekends plans will be equally as fun! Don’t worry, I’ll probably sneak a costume in somewhere throughout the weekend.
I started this series, Links I Love, when I first started Life to Lauren and am thinking of bringing it back! It’s basically just a list of my favorite links from the week, for you to enjoy, on your Friday, as you watch the clock, waiting for it to be the weekend 😉
- The Best 5 Drug Store Fall Beauty Buys
- These Do’s & Don’ts of How to Deal With Jet Lag are pretty spot on.
- This DIY Scarecrow Costume from Dress Up Butter Cup is literally the cutest.
- These fall wedding floral arrangements are to die for.
- These tips will help you get the most out of your run.
- This wedding is so beautiful it doesn’t seem real.
- Still obsessed with this velvet skirt.
- I love this bloggers response to the Vogue article regarding bloggers.
- The best & easiest Halloween Drink: Halloween Sprinkle Champagne
Let me know what you think of this series and be sure to follow along on snapchat to see what we’re up too this weekend! I’ll really try to post on Instagram Story, but it kind of kills my battery sooooo, we’ll see!
Be safe this weekend y’all!