Tis ‘ the season of gift giving, and as you guys all know, I slowly but surely have been sharing my gift guide suggestions with you all for everyone in your life. A few of you guys have asked though, what’s on my list and specifically what I want.
The truth is, I really don’t know what to ask for because I want things like, a wedding – lol. Maybe like a months rent paid for…..possibly a payment on my credit card statement? My car to finally be out of the shop? This is how I know I am transferring into adulthood -ha! But it’s so true. It’s kind of hard for me to ask for materialistic items, when I know I need things else where. Which is why this list below may be a little strange or at least not your average gift guide. These are all things that have either been on my wish list for years, that I need for work, or that I have to buy every month anyways and try to stock up on.
Really fast, before I get into my wish list, I want to talk about this outfit. I’m not sure why I do this, but every year, as soon as Thanksgiving is over, I swear I only wear black. Well at least variations of black & white with a pop of red lips. Especially on days when it is a little bit overcast and super chilly! This is the look I wore on Colton and I’s anniversary, the day after Thanksgiving! This black wrap I am wearing is from Shein and my boots are the tie version of the Steve Madden OTK boots. Although I definitely recommend getting the zip up version over the tie. I have both and prefer the zip up! I love this outfit because it can be worn so many places. It’s there perfect outfit for Christmas shopping, grabbing dinner, or just grabbing a glass of wine with a friend
Okay, now onto my wish list!
- J. Crew Black Coat: I have this coat in camel and it is honestly my favorite coat in the world. I don’t have a nice black peacoat or anything, so I have been meaning to invest in a black coat for some time
- Make Up Brush Cleaning Pad: I have wanted one of these for so long! I’m not sure why I haven’t bought one, but it’s definitely on my list. It has to be a way more effective way of cleaning brushes as opposed to how I am now.
- Dior Air Flash Foundation: The only foundation I will wear! I have to restock this stuff quite often so I would love to stock up on it.
- White Slippers: I hate to ask for a new pair, but my goodness I need a new pair. I love my slippers, but they are definitely showing their age.
- Kate Somerville: I really need to do a whole post on the Kate Somerville Skin Care Routine I have been doing, but in the mean time, I’ll just let ya’ll know that I am OBSESSED. I was talking to a friend of mine, and she told me that every year, the only thing her mom asks for, is a years worth of her beauty products and I thought it was genius!
- Burberry Brit Perfume: My favorite perfume of all time. I usually put this on my list every year because I love my Burberry perfume and will usually last me about a year,
- Monogramed Necklace: I know this may sound silly since I will be changing my last name soon, but I would really love a monogrammed necklace. Not only because this has been on my wish list for years (like why have I not bought it for myself yet?), but also because I have been Lauren Smith for my whole life (clearly) and I want one last thing that has my name on it.
- Tory Burch Beige Satchel: I love this purse because it kind of reminds me of a Chanel purse. This is on my list because I really just need any neutral satchel. The only kind of off white, cream purse I own is a really really old Calvin Klein one that I hate.We go to so many weddings and nice events that require a purse like this and I never have one. I keep on meaning to buy one but never pull the trigger.
- Manolo Blahnik Pumps: Serious WISH LIST – lol. I honestly just need a new pair of nude work heels and I have been dying for these for years. My current Kate Spade ones have just been worn to pieces so I am in desperate need of new ones for work.
- Shaken Not Stirred Framed Print: This has been in my shopping cart on One Kings Lane for 3 years. It’s a piece I have wanted to add to the house sometime for Colton.
- Black Work Tote: Despite my pick from #8, I have really been trying to stray away from Tory Burch. I’ve been putting her in the same category as Kate Spade recently. The logos and purses just scream the brand a little too much for me. I currently don’t have a black work tote and I LOVE this one. I think it’s sleek, chic and screams #girlboss.
- Lululemon Cropped Leggings: This is probably one of the most realistic and most needed items. They are my favorite leggings to work out in and I only have two pairs. Scratch that – one pair. Hannah J. stole my other one, so I am currently having to wash my one pair literally everyday lol.
What are you guys asking for this Christmas?