- Light Weight Dress: A light weight dress is an absolute must for transferring into spring & summer. This palm print Show Me Your MuMu dress is currently all of the craze right now and for good reason too!
- Chunky Sweater: Even though the temperatures are warm during the day, when at night, the temperature seems to drop. Especially if you are any where near the beach! A sweater like this one is perfect for those early spring mornings and chilly afternoons as well.
- Blue Stripes: Anything with blue stripes is a must for your spring & summer wardrobe. I think this romper is everything, I seriously
needwant this maxi playsuit and this top is absolute perfection.
- Off the Shoulder: Just like last year, the off the shoulder trend is back, and is not going anywhere anytime soon! This top sold out so fast last year, so I want to definitely make sure I get it this season and this dress is perfection! You can see me wearing it here.
- Wedges: Wedges are the best because they are elongating and perfect for on the go. They are casual, yet can easily dress up any look. These wedges were completely out of stock last year as well but are making a sweet appearance this season. They are first on my list to get this spring!
- Poms: I love anything with poms because they add a fun factor to every outfit. These earrings are so cute and so light weight, this Steve Madden purse already sold out once this year but has been restocked (perfect for Spring Break!) and these pom sandals are so fun!
- Cheap Sunglasses: Every year, when we start rolling into the spring & sumer seasons, I always buy one pair of fun & trendy sunglasses. One’s that I don’t mind if I lose or if they fall in the water, it’s okay! This pair is so cute!
- Layering Necklace: Perfect for making a statement with a basic tank top and shorts. I love this one and is at a great price point.
- Stacked Bracelets: I bought this pair before going to Mexico and I cannot stress enough how much I loved them! From my swimsuits to my night outfits, they made every outfit so much more fun!
- Denim Shorts: Of course, denim shorts are a must. My advice, is to try and find a pair you really feel great in. I for one have been loving my One Tea Spoon Shorts.
- Neutral Purse: A neutral purse is great for this season because, it’s neutral and it goes with everything. Whether you’re wearing whites, blues, blacks, or lots of color it will go with every outfit. This Rebecca Minkoff one is perfect!
- Basic Sandals: I personally think basic sandals are a spring & summer must – have item. Sandals that are not flashy and that you can throw on with everything. I really really like this pair but I’ll always mark my Tory’s as my favorite.
- White Jeans: White Jeans are a staple in my spring wardrobe. They are extremely versatile and really make every outfit pop. Plus, neutrals are going to be really in this season! I personally love white jeans that are cropped like this pair. For some reason they make me look leaner, which is always a plus in my book!
What are your spring wardrobe must have’s??