Happy Friday Ya’ll!!
Welcome to Colton’s Christmas list!
Lol, just kidding!
But a few things on here, definitely are on his list. Recently, he has been buying so much stuff for himself. So I kind of jokingly asked the other day “Why don’t wait until Christmas?”. He told me “Idk, I know a little girl that always buys herself things right before Christmas and it seems to work out for her”.
I definitely do that. But, hear me out! I’ll walk past things or things will be in my cart and I’ll look at them and go, “Oh, so and so doesn’t need to buy me this. I feel silly asking for something like this. Or I’ll say, “this is a weird gift to ask someone for, no one will even know where to find it”. Or I’ll feel guilty asking, so I get it for myself. Does anybody else do this?
Anyways, back to Colton. He is by far my favorite person to shop for. I know I said that buying for my bff or sister was my favorite, but I think Colton beats it. I literally get so much joy from buying him things, so lucky him. I think it’s because since we live together, I know exactly what he needs and what he doesn’t have. So he is just like super easy to shop for. Everything above is something your guy is bound to love and 100% Colton approved.
Gift Guide For Your Guy
- Henley: These Bonobo Henley’s are Coltons absolute favorite and with good reason. They are incredible soft and go with everything. He has this exact one and would wear it every day if he could.
- Jack Black Gift Set: Jack Black, sets the bar when it comes to mens grooming. I’m talking the best face wash, body wash, body lotion and after shave your guy could ever have. It also smells amazing!
- Chukkas: A good pair of Chukkas is an absolute necessity. Dress them up or dress them down. Either way, they are perfect for the fall and winter season.
- Casual Button Down: The perfect shirt for him to wear from work to dinner. I love this one because it goes with both black and brown.
- Personalized Bottle Opener: I love this as a gift because it’s personalized and different. Your guy will be pumped to put this up.
- Tie & Belt Hanger: Whether your guy is already pretty organized or is needing a little bit of help in that department, he will love this gift.
- Burberry Cologne: This cologne literally smells heavenly. While this is of course, a personal preference, it really does smell super dreamy.
- Amazon Echo: Literally the coolest thing ever. We just got this in our home and I am obsessed. It’s kind of hard to explain, so watch the video on it here.
- Sneakers: These sneakers are so chic. They are the perfect pair of shoes that your guy would love to wear not only to the gym but everywhere.
- Daniel Wellington Watch: I love Daniel Wellington watches. They are great quality and add a little something extra to all of their designs. This watch is on Colton’s wish list.
- Weekend Bag: The best gift I ever bought Colton. We travel a lot and for the longest time, he only used his old hockey bag. When I bought this gift for him, he was honestly so pumped. I always had nice luggage, so I think he liked getting nice luggage too.
- Bose Noise Canceling Headphones: Actually, the very first gift I ever bought Colton and they have gotten more use over then you would ever believe. They are perfect for traveling, for when studying, or while at work. They really are the best.
- Apple Watch: Never in a million years did I think a Apple Watch was a necessity until I got one and OH MY GOSH. Trust me, if your guy is even the least nit tech-y, he will fall in love with this thing.
Be sure to check out my other gift guides!
Have a great weekend!!:)