HAPPY THANKSGIVING YOU GUYS!
My goodness, it’s crazy how fast this year has gone by.
I don’t want to keep you all long, but I do want to wish you all a Happy Thanksgiving! We’re waking up early this morning, to run in the Houston Turkey Trot and then are heading to my Mom’s for Thanksgiving dinner.
A few weeks ago, I shared with you all my 24 Days of Giving Gratitude. The first day, I told you all to start journaling things you’re thankful for each day. While I am not going to share all of my mine -lol, I did want to share a few.
- I am thankful for my health. That I have legs that run, a heart that withholds, and that I am able to complete daily tasks without pain or difficulty.
- I am thankful for Colton. My rock and my person. What I would do without him I cannot even imagine. I’m thankful that he treats me with respect, constant love and as his partner for life.
- I am thankful for my dreams and aspirations. I’m thankful that I haven’t given up on dreaming.
- I am thankful for my Dad, who bends over backwards to help me every day and rescues me in every situation. A Dad that helps me, loves me and pushes me to pursue my dreams.
- I am thankful for my friends, who continue to be there for me and love me, no matter how bad I am at texting them back.
- I’m thankful for my friends who truly and deliberately support this blog.
- I am thankful for my mom. My person and my best friend. Words could never explain how thankful I am for everything she has done for me in my life.
- I’m thankful for my mom and I’s weekly walks and the conversations we have.
- I am thankful for Bentley and the constant love he gives us. The fact that he is more human than he is dog.
- I am thankful that I have a roof over my head, food to eat on the table and a car to take me where ever I need to go.
- I am thankful for Colton’s family, who have done nothing but welcome me with open arms and make me apart of there family.
- I’m thankful I was able to graduate from the school of my dreams and leave with a life time of memories.
- I’m thankful that I have a sister, that even though is 10 years younger, is still able to be my best friend.
- I’m thankful, that I had the power to vote.
- I’m thankful for beautiful and cool, sunny days.
Oh and one more.
I’m thankful for all of you and for this blog. For everyone who reads this blog every day and have supported me from the beginning. For everyone of you that messages me when a link is not working or comments when I need encouragement. My little space on the internet would not be possible without all of you.
Have a great Thanksgiving!
SHOP THIS POST