Good Morning & Happy Monday Love Bugs!
What a weekend! After over a week of not being home and our lives being a little hectic, Colton and I decided to stay in Houston, instead of going to Waco for the Baylor vs TCU and my goodness I’m so glad we didn’t make the drive…… Love you Baylor, but that one hurt.
None-the-less, staying in Houston was definitely the best decision for us. Two of my best friends were in town for just the weekend and another girlfriend just moved super close to me, so I enjoyed spending time with them. Also, it was nice because Colton and I were just able to do our normal stuff. I was able to go to spin, our favorite breakfast place, and just had time to be home. We also slept a lot – ha!
Saturday, I walked over to Nordstrom’s to check out their sale and to do some damage but ended up not getting one thing on sale. I’m good with it though because I did get this top above and it was only $44. I ended up wearing it literally all weekend. It’s light weight and flattering which are both double wins for me!! I’m also loving the bell sleeves.
I’ve gotten a lot of questions on these OTK boots I am wearing and if they are better than the tie ones, and the answer is YES. I have the tie ones in black and these are just so much better. They fit my legs better and I do not have to worry about them falling or constantly tying them. Also, they’re on sale!!!
Any who, I hope you all have a great week! Below are my 5 Tips To Start Your Week Out Right ❤
- Have one cup of coffee then switch to tea. This will help you to feel less anxious throughout the day while also giving you a little caffeine fix.
- Clean (& declutter) up your desk. Instead of starting your day in a complete and total mess. Organize your desk to help you conquer the upcoming week.
- Make it a point to exercise for at least 30 minutes. Seriously so important!! Number one rule, never miss a Monday workout!! If you start your week out, not being motivated, it will be even harder for you to be motivated for the rest of the week.
- Write out your to-do list for the week. Making weekly to-do lists is more achievable as opposed to daily to-do lists. This allows you to look at the big picture and really see what you need to accomplish.
- Make dinner and eat it at the dinner table. You know… as opposed to Favoring Chipotle and eating it in front of the TV. Having a healthy meal and actually engaging in conversation at the dinner table, instead of binge watching TV will actually help you feel less anxious when dealing with the week to come. It will help to raise your spirit and oddly keep you motivated and positive for the whole week. Promise. I normally don’t mind eating dinner in front of the TV, but Monday’s, Colton and I always eat together at the table.
Shop This Outfit