Guys, four outfit posts in a week. That’s a record! Clearly you can see which posts I am up to date on and which ones I’m not lol. I’m a work in progress ya’ll.
Anyways, Happy Friday!!! What a crazy week this has been for us. We are home in Houston tonight, but tomorrow morning we are waking up early and heading to Waco for the Baylor game. We haven’t been to a game yet this season, so I am really excited! Actually, we haven’t been to Waco since last football season! It’s always super nostalgic going back, so when Colton said this is what he wanted to do this weekend, I was pumped.
Tonight, we are heading out for one of our date nights, which is why I found this post so appropriate! We love date nights. Okay, I love date nights lol but I know Colton doesn’t mind them. There is always one night a weekend where we are absolutely exhausted and just want to hang out with each other. Tonight is that night!
I picked up this dress from Nordstrom’s last week before heading out of town. It was a random try on and I just felt like such a lady and new it would be perfect for a date. The cold shoulder, the elegant pleats and the fact that it’s burgundy make it the perfect fall date night dress. Unfortunately as of this glorious morning it is sold out. And I literally cannot find it ANYWHERE. I’m so sorry, I feel like I have been doing this to ya’ll a lot lately.
I’ll keep my eye out for it though!
If you’re in Houston and your boo (or just your girlfriends, whatevs) are looking for a few date night ideas for the weekend, here’s a few of my suggestions!
- Take her out to the ball game. The Astros are playing the Los Angeles Angels Friday, Saturday & Sunday.
- Karbachtoberfest. Have yourself a feast at Karbach all weekend long! They will have lots of food, live music & a whole lot of beer.
- Wine & cheese night: Go and get the best cheese and charcuterie board around town at 13 Celsius.
- Try a new restaurant! We tried Sozo Sushi last night and it was really good. It’s located near the Galleria right next to North and OH MY GOD YALL. We went there last night and the sushi was so fresh!
- Listen to live music at White Oak Music Hall. We haven’t been yet, but it is definitely on our list! I have heard people rave about it and I absolutely love live music, so hopefully we will make it soon!