Good Morning & Happy Monday!
I hope you all had a great weekend! Mine was lazy to the max. Colton was in Austin for the weekend, doing a boys weekend, so I had the apartment all to myself. Friday night, my best friend from high school came over for a girls night, and a girls night is exactly what we had. Aka – lots and lots of red wine. Like a lot -lol. So Saturday, lets just say I was moving real slow. If you follow me on Snapchat (Lauren_smith6), then you saw that I watched 6 movies on Saturday. Six movies! But honestly, I am not complaining. I loved every minute of it.
I literally never get the opportunity to do that. I am always on the go and have been incredibly stressed recently. So it felt amazing to just relax and be alone. I haven’t had that alone time in awhile. I mean, don’t get me wrong, I would always pick Colton being here, over not, butttt… me time was the bomb. Does that make sense?
Anyways, since I did have so much time alone, it meant I had a lot of time to think. While I would love to get into all of the life changing thoughts I had over the weekend (jk they really weren’t that life changing – lol), I’ll save that for another post.
Here are 5 random thoughts I had throughout the weekend.
- I really do love corny, true-love, total chick flicks. You name it, I watched it. From Love Actually, to The Notebook, 27 Dress and Pretty in Pink. It’s official, I am a hopeless romantic.
- It’s semi creepy how much I talk to Bentley, like he is an actual person
- Getting upset over things that are out of my control are a complete waste if time.
- Four bottles of wine, on a Friday night, will make you sick for an entire weekend.
- We all deserve one weekend, every once in a while to be our laziest selves and to fully relax for a full day. Completed by watching 6 movies and all : )