If you follow me on Snapchat (Lauren_smith6), then you know that most of the time, I workout during my lunch break. My first year working, I was doing 5 a.m. workouts and they got to me, really fast. I quickly become unmotivated and I was always tired. So when I had the opportunity to switch my workout to my lunch break, I jumped at the first opportunity! It literally saved me – lol.
So since then, my gym bag has become my saving grace.
It holds everything I need to get ready and back to the office in the quickest amount of time all while feeling fresh, clean and motivated from my workout!
So What’s is in my gym bag?!
- A Dirty Clothes Bag: This is the best way to keep your bag from starting to smell like a gym – lol. It also makes it easier to transfer your dirty clothes to your hamper. I think this one is so cute!
- Flip Flops: No matter what, I always keep a cheap pair of flip flops in my bag for the gym shower. There are so many germs in those showers that I literally get the heeby jeebies.
- Towel: Little to no explanation needed there – lol. Just make sure you’re washing it on the reg!
- Dry Shampoo: I swear, dry shampoo is the best thing ever. Especially since there is no way I have time to wash my hair after a work out. I love this one.
- Brush: For me, there is nothing like freshly brushing my hair after a workout. It’s one way that I instantly feel more put together. I also have a teasing brush for the days when my hair is a little greasier that normal.
- Deodorant: To freshen up before heading back to work.
- Water Bottle: I like to keep this bottle in my bag so that I can fill up throughout and after my workout.
- Body Wipes: Because somedays, I just don’t have time to shower…. Recently I have been keeping this brand in my bag!
- A mini cosmetic bag: For your little touch ups, like concealer, mascara, & lipstick. I already keep this little bag in my purse at all times so I just throw it in my bag when I head to the gym.
- Hair Ties, and lots of them: Let me tell you, there is nothing worse that getting to the gym and realizing you don’t have a hair tie. Which is why I basically have a lifetime supply of them in my bag. Trust me, you’ll thank me for this later!