Hi Friends! Happy Friday!!
I’m sooo happy it’s the weekend! I can’t say that this has been a terribly hard week for me, but it has definitely been an interesting one!
What are you all doing this weekend? Any big plans? Besides going to a going away dinner for a girlfriend tonight and a baby shower for a sweet childhood friend Sunday, my weekend is pretty open! Maybe I’ll scratch something off of my Spring Wish List, we’ll see! I’m honestly just praying for nice weather lol. All week they have been saying it’s supposed to storm all weekend, so I hoping that’s not the case!
I’m sure a Mister Bentley would LOVE to spend a few hours at the park, so fingers crossed for nice weather!
Any who! If you’re in Houston and looking for something to do, here are a few things going on in the city!
- Galveston Food & Wine Festival: Need I say more? How fun!
- Art Blocks: A free festival downtown featuring local artists and downtowns newest art project!
- Local Brews and Local Grooves at the House of Blues.
- Buzz Fest 35 at Cynthia Woods: Brings me back to my childhood Simple Plan & Good Charolette days – lol!
- Flea By Night at Discovery Green: Shop till you drop at this flea market while listening to music and trying delicious food! 6-10 pm.
- Your Wedding Experience at the George R Brown Convention Center. Gain inspiration for your wedding this Sunday by browsing through the Convention Center!
- Free Sunday Morning Yoga at Ravens Tower w/ Black Swan Yoga. This one is on my bucket list!
Oh, and GOOD LUCK to anyone participating in the MS-150!!!!!!! You’re going to rock it!!!
See you all Monday!:)