Hi guys, welcome back!
So far, besides the torrential down pour we’re experiencing here in Houston , I’ve been soaking in as much as I can of the spring time air. The fact that it’s spring forward this upcoming weekend, makes me way happier than it should lol. Two trends I cannot get enough of though, is denim everything, and off of the shoulder pieces. If those two pieces put together, does not scream spring in its self, I don’t know what does!
Also, I want to take a second to talk about these heels. THEY ARE THE BEST. They are comfortable, adorable, and greatly priced! Saturday while out shopping with my sister, I received at least ten compliments on them, at least! I love them so much that I want to get them in blue as well!
Any who with the new season in full swing, I have a few things I am dying to do or try! Some work related, others are just for fun! Either way, here is everything I am hoping to do this spring!
My Spring Wish List
- Rent bikes at Buffalo Bayou one Sunday afternoon.
- Go-to brunch at The Kitchen at The Dunluvy
- Step out of my comfort zone and reach out to more Houston bloggers, as well as attend more blogging events!
- Try the free Sunday morning yoga class at Black Swan Yoga.
- Win this season’s kick ball championship game! #youshouldhave #goteam
- Start A “Lauren’s Closet” Instagram to help with a little bit of spring cleaning.
- Go to Brenner’s On The Bayou Wine Festival
- Take a reformer class at Citizens Pilates.
- Finally take a tour of the Karbach Brewery and spend the day at their beer garden
- Spend a weekend in Austin!
What all are you wanting to do or accomplish this spring???
We received so much traffic from yesterday’s post, that Celia has offered to give away 4 FREE SPRAY TANS instead of one! So, if you still haven’t completed the steps, you still have the chance to do so until Thursday night at 8:00 p.m. The winners will be announced Friday morning!