In yesterday’s post, Colton kind of touched on the subject that there is not such a thing as a perfect Valentine’s. That it’s really about a day of love, no matter who you show it too or who share it with. So in honor of that, today I wanted to share 15 things sweet and easy ideas for everyone to do this Valentine’s!
- Frame a sentimental photo and give it to someone special.
- Bake a friend or significant other their favorite treat.
- Treat a best girlfriend to a cappuccino.
- Give a compliment to a stranger.
- Try a new recipe! Cook something fun like sushi or a homemade pizza:)
- Have a girls night filled with fun movies like all the old Mary-kate & Ashley ones.
- Call a friend or family member you haven’t spoken to in while.
- Take a nice long walk and enjoy the fresh air.
- Make a scrap book for someone special or for yourself. I’ve been meaning to do this!
- Spend the night in with great company- except with no phones or TV. Just music, wine and good conversation.
- Do your own Valentines Day Pub crawl. Go one place for appetizers, one for dinner, one for desert and one for late night drinks!
- Try out a new workout class with a girlfriend, your beaux, or even your mom!
- Splurge on an expensive bottle of wine.
- Make a playlist for someone. Not romantic songs, but fun songs! My best friend from hs used to make me CD’s all the time and I loved them. Actually, I still listen to them today!:)
- Sleep in, then go all out and do a big breakfast in bed while watching a light hearted movie. This tray would be perfect for it!
Do you guys have any fun Valentine’s Day traditions?! If so, I’d love to hear!